Thursday, April 16, 2015

oh! the dogs, kal success & a little yarn!

April 15, 2015


The pitter patter that you hear in the first bit of this episode is the dogs. Funny I didn't even notice it until I watched later. sorry!

FO x2: The shawl which I showed you up-side-down (shock and horror here folks!) is Kelly Brooker's Amalgamate. (pattern out soon)

Kal success; The Bloccare Cap

WIPs
Kelly's Vanilla Soaker pattern- the yarn a DK hand dyed here in my MLP Fluttershy colorway. that I now see I listed as shutterfly, oh gosh. will. change. later.

Socks x2: Flying North pattern by Maria from the Stitched in Sweden Podcast.

The sweater: Lush by Tin Can Knits

Secret Knit x2 Yarn from Red Riding Hood Yarn (yummm)

All my yarn can be found at www.zibbet.com/tinasseptember

I do promise not to end every episode so very abruptly- although I am very tempted to keep that a theme for the show. I watch too many spy/mystery things on Amazon Prime and Netflix I suspect.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tina At September Yarn




No comments:

Post a Comment